It is safe to say I smashed last months goals! I ran 40km, finished my book, blogged 5 times (I think), launched new products (which have been a hit) and Ezra is saying way more than 5 new words! The only one I did hit was 1000 followers on Instagram – I am currently at 923 so I am not that far off!
So this months goals…
- 40 km running – I want to maintain this month as I don’t think I will be able to go out more. So i will be really happy with every other day and around 4km per run!
- Finish another book! I am yet to decide what to read, but I will let you know when I have picked one!
- Hit 1000 followers on Insta – I would really love to hit this before Christmas!
- Sell as many candles as I have in November – This month has been insane for my candles and I would love to repeat that this month!
- Drink at least 1 bottle of water a day! I am so hit and miss on this at the moment!
- Get Ezra to say and recognise three more colours! We currently have Orange, Blue, Black and White nailed!!
Think I am going to leave them there this month! I hope I have a really good month again and hopefully get to see the family at Christmas! 🤞🏻
So, what are your December Goals?