To be completely honest, I don’t think I have a bucket list! If you read my blog regularly you will know I did a 30 things before I turned 30 which I was rubbish at!!
So I might use this post to start my bucket list!!
- Give Ezra the best life we can
- Have a camper van and travel as much as we can in it!
- Canoe on a lake in Canada.
- Have another baby.
- Write a book.
- Own and run a book shop/cafe with Dan
- Go on Safari
- Touch an elephant
- Go to Disneyland
- Hike up a real life mountain
- Go snowboarding
- Live abroad
- Surf in every ocean
- Help someone achieve their dream
- Ride a motorbike across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Go to the top of the Eiffel tower
- Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty
Writing this list has made me so excited for the future and what adventures we have ahead of us!! I think I would like to create a list of things I would like to do each year (if possible) and make each year better than the last!
Do you have a bucket list and if so what is top on yours?