DSo todays challenge is to write 20 facts about me, when I saw this title I thought this was going to be a nice easy post to write. But when it came to actually writing it and thinking of these facts it took me much longer than I thought!
I am a fairly confident person, but I have to admit I don’t really like talking about myself in this way! I hate writing a CV and covering letter!
So, here are my 20 facts:
- I am 30 years old! I know, I can hear you gasp at how young I look! 😂
- I am a mum to Ezra
- I quit my last job to start my own businesses
- I make and will soon sell aromatherapy candles
- I am a qualified nutritional advisor
- I have completed two triathlons
- I completed the London Marathon
- I live in Barton Upon Humber
- I have a cat called Jasper and a dog called Frank
- I am currently studying aromatherapy and hot stone reflexology
- I love to cook
- I would love to live in New York or at least go there again!
- I am 5”5
- I am level 50 on Call Of Duty
- I have a degree and a masters in Sport Business Management
- I was born in Peterborough
- I went to Sheffield Hallam University and lived in Sheffield for 4 years
- I have 1 sister and the most supportive parents ever!! 😍
- I am a big lightweight
- I love Chinese food
So, how many of my 20 facts did you know about me?