I love to read, I don’t always have time to read a lot but I have a book on the go at all times.
I have started to listen to audiobooks on my journey to work, just to make that time a little bit more productive. I feel like I am waiting time while I am in the car, even though I really can’t do a lot else whilst driving.
So I am often looking to see what else I can listen to. I have started to create a wishlist of books that I want to read/listen to that will help me with my fitness, training and nutrition. Here are the books that I have on their so far:
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
- Slim by Design: Mindless Eating Solutions for Everyday Life
- The WOW Book: 52 Ways to Motivate Your Mind, Inspire Your Soul & Create WOW in Your Life!
- Eat That Frog!: Get More of the Important Things Done – Today!
- Secrets of Yoga
- The Telomere Effect: A Revolutionary Approach to Living Younger, Healthier, Longer
- How Not To Die: Discover the foods scientifically proven to prevent and reverse disease
Have you read a really good book recently? Please share your recommendations with me!