I am a big fan of soup, especially when it gets cold outside. I love that you create you own flavours, add pretty much whatever you want into it and you know exactly what is going into it.
I use Pinterest to get a lot of inspiration for recipes, but i don’t tend to follow them very well! 🙂
I was looking for a butternut squash recipe when I came across one which was Peanut Butternut squash!!! I love peanut butter and i love soup, so combining them seems like a no-brainer.
It was really simple and genuinely the best soup I have ever eaten! Honestly the hardest part was chopping and peeling the butternut squash.
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 1 Onion
- Garlic (I used 2tsp of garlic paste)
- Ginger (I used 1tsp of ginger paste)
- 2 Cups of Vegetable Stock
- Chilli Flakes - As many as you want
- 2 tbs Peanut Butter
- Add all ingredients expect peanut butter to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the squash is cooked.
- Once cooked, add to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and blitz again.
- Simple as that! 🙂
Please let me know if you make it and what you think to it?