We always have overripe bananas in the fruit bowl so I decided to use them instead of throwing them out. I have been craving snacky foods so I thought small muffins would be perfect.
These muffins are the perfect mixture of naughty and nice and taste so good! I had to try really hard not to eat more than one in a go!
Not only are these really yummy, they are simple to make with only 7 ingredients and you can add other fruits and nuts if you would like.
- 2 Mashed bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of blueberries
- 2 Cups of rolled oats
- 1 Cup of brown sugar
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Turn the oven on to 180
- Line muffin tray with cases
- Mash the bananas into a bowl
- Mix in the other ingredients except the blueberries
- Gently stir in the blueberries
- Divide mixture between the cases and cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown