I have attempted to complete the 30 days of yoga in January for the past few years, and I do so well for the first week or so, and then I miss a day for one reason or another and then I loose all track and motivation to finish the challenge.
However, this year I have been doing the 30 days with Dan and we have smashed it!
We did miss a few days due to a child that refused to sleep in his own bed, a birthday party and a massive curveball that was thrown my way. But we caught up and did all 30 days by the 5th Feb!
This time, we managed to get yoga into our daily schedule, and it really didn’t feel like an effort. So these are a few of the things I learnt on our journey:
- I think Adrian is brilliant
- Breathing right can help in most situations!
- Yoga everyday doesn’t suit my body – it hurts!
- I have the power and knowledge to self practice!
- I can achieve my goals if I set my mind to it
- Dan is annoying good at everything, including yoga
- I would love to keep practice yoga every other day for the next month (maybe forever)
- Make time for the things you want to do and make them work for you
- I would really love to be sponsored by a yoga brand so I could wear gorgeous outfits!
- I am not very good at filming our practices, but I will continue and hopefully get better at it! 🤞🏻
- Yoga really relaxes me
I am so happy that we completed this 30 day challenge, but I really hope that now we haven’t got a challenge to do we continue to do yoga regularly and together and not become lazy evening wasters again!
Did you do any challenges in January and did you stick to them?