I love a good fritter and a courgette fritter is no exception. They are so simple to make and they taste delicious!!
So here is the recipe:
Write a review
- 1/2 Courgette - Grated
- 25g Plain Flour
- 1 Egg
- 25ml milk
- Mix the flour and egg together
- Slowly whisk in the milk
- Stir in the grated courgette
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat and add a little oil
- Spoon the mixture out in the size fritters you want.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side making sure they are golden
- I like to top mine with a fried egg and some sweet chilli sauce!
Running Life http://www.running-life.com/